Reaghan has been a total pain in the rear the last three days. She whines all. day. long. I know she is teething and has a cold, but its sooooo hard to maintain your own sanity when you have an 18 month old following you around the house all day and whining for something. To top it all off, she is on another hunger strike. Yesterday she ate maybe a half a bannana and a few crackers. Today she ate three (yes, I counted) Cheerios and a pretzel.
Here is a list of todays tantrums thus far:
- Cried at the fridge for a juice box (7:15)
- Cried at me for putting food in front of her (7:20)
- Had a total meltdown when I would not let he have my purse (7:30)
- Sat in the middle of the foyer and whined for no reason (7:35 - 7:50)
- Cried in the den while pointing at the turned off TV (7:55)
- Cried when I wouldn't let her have the phone (8:10)
- Cried for some of her daddy's sport shake (8:30)
- Cried when he took it away (8:32)
- Screamed and bit me while I combed her hair (8:45)
- Had a fit on the stairs when we were leaving the house (9:10)
- Cried when I put her in the car (9:15)
- Cried all the way to the gym while pointing at the light in the car ceiling (I think she thinks its a DVD player like the one in daddy's car)
- Was having a total fit when I picked her up from gym daycare (11:20)
- Screamed until I gave her my sport shake (11:22)
- Cried all the way home from the gym.
- Refused to eat lunch and cried "mama" until I gave her the container of Cheerios to play with (11:40)
- Had another fit on the stairs on the way up to nap (11:50)
- Bit me again while I was changing her clothes for nap (11:55)
- Shoved her brother into the door (12:00) (Nixon cried for five minutes and he has a fat lip now)
- One last fit was thrown when I put her in her crib for nap (12:15)
Aahhhhh...blessed silance. Naptime.
I think I'll need a stiff drink by the end of this day.