Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Twin Mom Moment



I'm sure you've heard of a "senior moment". You know, when an elderly person does something silly, they laugh and say they were having a "senior moment". Well, today I had a twin mom moment - I put my son's pants on backwards.


Okay - no big deal, except that I actually left the house with them that way. I happily hauled everyone out the door and to my gym where I left the kids in daycare to attend my spinning class. They were there for two hours. With about eight daycare personnel.


The worst part is the pants have those drawstring things in the front - and they hang down like a full six inches (I never tie them). Very obvious. So he toddled around in full view of everyone with his drawstrings down the back of his legs and the back pockets up front. They were nice enough not to say anything.


We got all the way home and I only noticed when I went to change his diaper.


I think I need more sleep.

No comments: